Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm back! - What's in my purse

Yes, I'm back!

And yes... I've revamped my blog yet AGAIN.

I had to take a break, personal issues always drive a need for peace and somewhat isolation. But my passion for blogging has been renewed and I can't wait to start sharing more of my life with you.

Thank you for sticking around and being so patient with all the changes... Without further ado, let's jump into it!

What better way to celebrate the RE-start of my new blog then by doing a "What's in my purse" post.

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

I just recently added a new addition to my purse, that I'm so eager to share with you. It is my new MCM dusty pink/rose gold wallet. I saw it and had to backtrack because the color was so eye catching and gorgeous. I knew I had to have it when I couldn't take my mind off it. How can anyone say no to those pretty hearts!



Also thought I'd include another picture of what I carry in my "little things" bag. Not really a makeup bag, it holds the misc items that would otherwise clutter up my purse (i.e. hair ties, earphones, breath spray, etc). The only makeup item I do carry with me is an assortment of lip products because that's the only thing I manage to reapply during the day.

I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak into my life. I always find it interesting to see what people carry in their bags, tells you a bit about the person, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment