Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OOTD: Nautical Stripes and Floral and Chains Mini Haul


Top: Ella Moss
Pants: Joes Jeans
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Necklace: Club Monaco
Shoes: Nine West wedges

I've been inspired lately by stripes.  Preppy?  Maybe, but I love the shock value of white before Memorial day.  Who says you have to follow rules?  The wedges are one of my favorites, sooo comfortable.  I can wear them all day long and I love how the nude color lengthens my legs.

If you're wondering what I'm holding in my hands, I managed to pick up some jewelry from Banana Republic's sale (just started today, 40% off!).  I've been really liking my Club Monaco chain necklace and so when I saw these similar versions on sale from BR with acrylic detailing, I snapped them up!
  

Also decided to include a photo of my random purchase from Target.  I am OBSESSED with the color mint.  Love, love love it!

When I saw this backpack, I knew I had to have it.  Went to three different Targets and finally scored!  The vintage flowers with the modern mint, loving the clash. 


What do you think about the backpack?  Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment