Thursday, April 5, 2012

OOTD: More stripes?! Maxi dress and Celine Nano


Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Dailylook
Purse: Celine Nano
Shoes: J Crew Lila wedges (not shown) 

I know, I know.  This is the 3rd striped OOTD that I've posted in a row.  I can't deny that I'm obsessed and love how they look on me.  The denim shirt complements and tones down the stripes and I am so impressed by the quality of this forever 21 maxi.  It just drapes and flows over my curves so nicely.  

With summer just around the corner, I usually carry smaller bags to help minimize the heat/stress so I was happy to take my celine nano out of its dustbag again.  I promise, I'm not wearing stripes 24x7.  It just happens that I like to take OOTDs when I have them on but I promise to start varying up my choices for future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment